China Transportation Safety & Disaster Rescue Coordination Reverse Trade Mission
Dates: August 18-31, 2012
Locations: New York, NY; Newark, NJ; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA
The USTDA-funded Transportation Safety & Disaster Rescue Coordination Reverse Trade Mission (RTM) will familiarize officials from China's Ministry of Transportation and regional bureaus with U.S. practices and technologies in the transportation safety and disaster response sector. The RTM will introduce U.S. technologies, services and products that will support China's efforts to enhance transportation safety and optimize response to road and mass transit emergencies caused by weather and other disasters.
The RTM will include Business Briefings for U.S. companies in New York and Los Angles:
- New York Business Briefing: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 8:45am – 4:30pm
- Los Angles Business Briefing: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 8:45am – 3:30pm
RTM featured topics and technologies may include:
- Regional transportation management
- Transit evacuation coordination
- Remotely operated vehicle (ROV) applications
- Ground penetrating radar
- Remote sensing for bridges and tunnels
- Interoperability for transport emergency response networks and devices
- Advanced transportation management software and hardware
- Onboard monitoring solutions for mass transit, first responder and mobile fleets
- Backend data management solutions
- Automated flood warning systems
- Decision support systems
- Integrated audio visual solutions for critical IT infrastructure
- Facility management systems
- Traffic engineering and planning services
Experient, Inc. is organizing this activity on behalf of USTDA. For more information, please contact Project Manager Amy Kirson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610-980-7459.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.