|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 16, 2014
Anna Humphrey | (703) 875-4357
USTDA ANNOUNCES MINISTERIAL DELEGATION ATTENDING AFRICAN LEADERS' VISIT TO CHICAGO
ARLINGTON, VA – The U.S. Trade and Development Agency is pleased to announce the confirmation of the following delegates to the African Leaders' Visit: Transport in Chicago, IL from July 30 to August 1, 2014:
- His Excellency Amar Ghoul, Minister of Transport, Government of People's Democratic Republic of Algeria
- His Excellency Workneh Gebeyehu, Minister of Transport, Government of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- His Excellency Sindiso Ngwenya, Secretary General, Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa
- Her Excellency Elizabeth Dipuo Peters, Minister of Transport, Republic of South Africa
- His Excellency Augusto da Silva Tomás, Minister of Transport, Republic of Angola
- His Excellency Senator Idris Audu Umar, Minister of Transport, Government of Federal Republic of Nigeria
The African Leaders' Visit: Transport will showcase the U.S. experience, technologies and services that played an integral role in the development of the transportation sector in Chicago, including best practices and lessons learned. The Visit will also highlight opportunities for strengthening partnerships with U.S. companies as the African delegates invest in their transportation sectors and build critical rail and aviation infrastructure. Individuals and organizations interested in the Visit may contact ALVTransport@ustda.gov for more information. Additional information and updates about the African Leaders' Visit: Transport may be found at www.ustda.gov/africanleadersvisits or through social media using the hashtag #ALVTransport.
# # #
The U.S. Trade and Development Agency helps companies create U.S. jobs through the export of U.S. goods and services for priority development projects in emerging economies. USTDA links U.S. businesses to export opportunities by funding project planning activities, pilot projects, and reverse trade missions while creating sustainable infrastructure and economic growth in partner countries.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.