Background: Platinum Power, a Power Africa partner, has pre-qualified a total of 6 consortia for the design and construction of their hydropower projects in Côte d’Ivoire. These include the hydropower plant of Gao, with an expected output of 150 MW, located on the Bafing River and the hydropower plant of Tayaboui, with an expected output of 150 MW, located on the Sassandra River. The pre-qualified consortia include:
- Andrade Gutierrez Engenharia, Andrade Gutierrez Europa Africa Asia, Construtora Barbosa Mello
- China Gezhouba Group Company (CGGC)
- Cooperativa Muratori e Cimentisti (CMC)
- Eiffage Génie Civil, Acciona Construcción, Acciona Industrial
- Mota Engil Engenharia e Construçao Africa, Coba , Efacec Engenharia e Sistemas
- Power Construction Corporation of China (Power China)
This project represents several opportunities for U.S. companies to join any of the selected consortia, in preparation of the upcoming international tender.
Link for more information: Click Here
Proposal Deadline: No deadline has been posted yet, but the listed consortia will be invited to bid on the final tender, scheduled for launch in the coming weeks.
Point of Contact:
All questions should be directed to:
Ms. Thanae Bennani
Phone: +212 (0) 661 41 7826
This trade lead is provided courtesy of Power Africa. To receive more information on tender and procurement opportunities in the power generation space in sub-Saharan Africa, please sign up for Power Africa's newsletter here. Because this is not a USTDA coordinated/funded procurement, please direct all questions on this project to the contact listed above.