The U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) presents a Workshop Series on Regulatory Convergence for Healthcare Products in Africa. Through this series, we aim to:
- Promote increased collaboration between African health regulatory authorities and U.S. and African industry
- Facilitate broader market access for healthcare products while enhancing the quality and availability of pharmaceuticals and medical devices across the continent
- Improve application and approval timelines/processes for entry of health products into market
- Provide a platform for participants to network and exchange ideas, experiences, and best practices for strengthening health regulatory systems in Africa
The first workshop of the series will be held in Nairobi, Kenya on November 13 and 14. Please follow the links below for more information and to register.
- 11/13/2023 DAY 1: Regulatory Convergence for Pharmaceuticals in East/Central Africa
- 11/14/2023 DAY 2: Regulatory Convergence for Medical Devices in East/Central Africa