Date: August 5 - 21, 2016
Locations: Washington, D.C.; New, York, NY
The U.S. Trade and Development Agency is hosting the China Healthcare Leadership Study Tour for a delegation of 24 officials from China’s Ministry of Health (MOH). This training program will familiarize delegates with U.S. policies and technologies, standards, and industry best practices to meet China’s development and modernization goals in the fields of healthcare and hospital administration.
The delegates will travel to Washington, D.C., and New York, NY, where they will meet with representatives of: Columbia University, New York-Presbyterian, Joint Commission International, American Hospital Association, and American Council of Cardiology.
This event is being organized in collaboration with the U.S.-China Healthcare Cooperation Program (HCP).
TRAINING PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Leveraging technology to improve healthcare coordination and management
- Integrating data and clinical intelligence to improve the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare delivery
- Sharing best practices for implementing health IT systems
- Establishing public-private partnerships to improve healthcare access
- Meridian International Center is organizing this Study Tour on behalf of USTDA. For further information, please visit: https://fs3.formsite.com/Meridian1630/US-China-Healthcare/index.html
- Or contact Sean Callaghan at email@example.com, 202-939-5873